At Optimum Clinic our physiotherapists understand the mechanics of your muscles, bones, joints and ligaments, and how injuries occur.
- Teach you how to better handle loads and heavy lifting
- Improve your flexibility and build up your strength
- Support your health and wellbeing
- Identify and reduce safety risks in your workplace
- Prevent and/or help you manage injuries and diseases
- Support you in returning to work
During our initial consultation we will discuss your work and home environments to help identify any areas that may have an impact on your current health condition or identify potential risks. This allows us to customise a treatment course and develop any prevention or recovery plans required to keep you in optimal health.
N.B. Referrals are required for any Workcover/Worksafe claims.
We focus on an active injury approach to restoring function and return to work. Whether your workplace injury has occurred from an accident or from overuse, you will find our programs helpful to:
Relieve Your Pain
Improve strength and flexibility
Improve Your Functional Abilities
Co-ordinate Your Return To Work
Provide Ergonomic Advice
Provide Workplace Injury Prevention